Enjoy the famous view from At The Top and delightful 124th & 125th Floors of Burj Khalifa.
- Observation decks and outdoor terrace.
- 360-degree views.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Capture your Burj Khalifa significances and blend reality and unique effects with green screen photography.
- Set off on a virtual reality adventure to the climax of Burj Khalifa.
- At the Top is welcoming from 12:00 PM to 09:00 PM.
- Every 60 minutes, tickets are available for timeslots.
- You can stay for as long as you like in the tower. However, the entry is time-specific. People usually stay for 40-45 minutes.
- It’s a crowded place, which means you might need to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- Large pieces of luggage are not allowed inside the tower. You can leave your stuff at the secure baggage area near the entrance.
- Photography inside the theater is strictly forbidden.
- Covid-19 checkups are regularly done (Thermal screening, temperature checks, face masks, and social distancing)
- Every child below 4 years old is FOC.
- Peak times are 4 pm – 6 pm.
- There’s a time slot every 30 minutes.
- Blvd Dubai – Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid – Downtown Dubai – Dubai
- You’ll have multiple photo opportunities of the city, ocean, and dessert.
- The telescopes provide both real-time and old views of the scenes below. (Old & Modern Dubai)
- The elevator works super fast. You’ll be transferring 10 meters per second.