Enjoy a great family adventure at Level 148 + 125 + 124 General Admission at Burj Khalifa.
Level 148 + 125 + 124 General Admission – Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa is only open from 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM at the top.
- You’ll need to pay a little extra cash for prime hours tickets (Sunset view).
- The tickets are open for time slots every 30 minutes.
- When you get inside Burj Khalifa, you can stay for the period you want, but the entry is time-specific. Generally, most people spend around 40-45 minutes in the tower.
- Keep in mind that the skyscraper is one of the most popular places in the UAE. This means you might need to spend around 15 minutes waiting for the elevator due to how crowded it might be.
- Large pieces of luggage are not allowed inside the tower. (Can be left in the secure baggage area near the entrance)
- Photography inside the theater is strictly forbidden.
- Children under the age of 4 years old don’t need to purchase a ticket.
- Children who are between 4 and 12 years old have a reduced ticket price.
- Adult price is the same for anyone over 12 years old.
- Parking is available. (Valet parking is included too)
- Public transportation is available.
- Free admission.
- 555 meters (1,821 ft) high.
- You can view the great city and desert from an open-air patio.
- Includes an interactive SKY exhibition.
- You can stay for as long as you want to enjoy the city at level 125th.
- Includes a glass-floor area.
- 456 meters high in the air.
- Everyone is allowed to stay for as long as they want.
- Includes modern and high-powered telescopes.