Experience the perfection of the Middle East’s famous Water Park with our excellent tickets.
- Experience the perfection of the Middle East’s number one Water Park.
- Relish the UAE’s biggest aquarium with over 65,000 marine animals.
- Ride the loop at the brand-new Surf Up wave riders.
- The place includes many activities. (Like Dolphin Bay, Diving, Sea Lion Dip & Play, Fish Tales Tour, and Dolphin Swim & Explore)
- 2-in-1 pass – Great value at Aquaventure & Lost Chambers.
- Aquaventure—largest waterpark in the Middle East & Europe.
- Record-breaking waterslides at the all-new Tower of Poseidon.
- Interactive, educational & entertaining Aquatheatre show.
The great thing about visiting the Atlantis Dubai Aquaventure is how outstanding it looks and the great activities it includes. The experience you can enjoy in it is filled with nothing but delight. You’ll get the chance to relish the Middle East’s number one water park and the UAE’s largest Aquarium. Which includes over 65,000 marine animals. Sounds great, right? Well, it also has an exclusive private beach and a brand-new Surf’s up wave riders. This place is filled with excellent activities that will help you build the most incredible memories.
- Access to the Water Park, Surf’s Up, & Aquarium. (Unlimited on the ticket’s date)
- Access Aquaventure Beach & Shark Feedings.
- All areas are regularly cleaned.
- The number of visitors is limited.
- Everyone is required to bring and wear masks.
- Everyone will get a necessary temperature check.
Prepare for the activity
- Bring your swimwear. (Required to use facilities at Aquaventure Waterpark and beach)
- Make sure the swimwear doesn’t have any loose flowing materials like abayas and dishdashas.
- Foods & drinks are not allowed into the Aquaventure Waterpark.
- You can rent a locker for a little extra money at the entrance.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium is a residence of 65,000 oceanic animals and houses 21 marine life shows.
- The Aquaventure involves more than 30 slides.
- The Aquaventure private beach is a 1km stretch.
- The attractions include one of the world’s tallest water slides, the longest family water coaster, and the highest upright drop body.
- The price of the ticket is based on height, not age. Children with 1.2 meters or shorter (3.3) have the children’s ticket price. Anyone taller needs to purchase an adult ticket. (Includes further access to more rides)