This ideal journey in the UAE is where you’ll make the best memories. Enjoy each second of it.
- An air-conditioned vintage Land Rover Defender.
- A cultural adventure by crossing the desert on a camel.
- The destination is a nomadic Bedouin camp.
- Meet and chat with Bedouin storytellers.
- Watch the world’s wildest animal in flight in a thrilling falconry show.
- Prepare your classical Arabic breakfast while experiencing the classical dances presented by young regional Bedouin.
- Climb an excellent Land Rover to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve for a small wildlife trip.
- The trip starts in the morning and ends at noon. (Around 6 hours)
- Hotel pick-up from the urban Dubai area is available. (Shared 4×4 vehicle)
- Pickup between 6:00 am and 6:30 am.
- Return between 11:30 pm and 12:30 pm.
- Great for discovering the culture and traditions.
- We recommend wearing a hat, sunglasses, suncream, and clothes that won’t bother you in the heat.
- If you’re booking in the winter, we recommend wearing warm clothes as the temperature drops off a lot in the afternoon.