Gain yourself the most exquisite memories with Burj Khalifa Top + Dubai Aquarium Combo tour.
- A presentation about Dubai’s history and its crowned jewel.
- A horizon floor-to-ceiling glass walls to view Dubai amazingly.
- Telescopes all around to give you a closer look at the city.
- Open-air terrace & view decks to see the ocean, desert, and lights of Dubai.
- The world’s largest suspended aquarium, the Dubai Aquarium.
- 30,000 species of marine life. (King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks)
- Non-Prime Hours – 10:00 – 15:30; 18:30 – Midnight.
- Entrance Pass to Burj Khalifa – Level 124th & 125th floor.
- Entrance Pass to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- Burj Khalifa is open anytime except during peak hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM).
- People usually stay for 40-45 minutes at the tower.
- 360-degree views.Covid-19 checkups are regularly done. (thermal screening, temperature checks, face masks, and social distancing)
- Parking is available. (Valet parking is included too)
- Public transportation is available.
- Burj Khalifa is only open from 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM at the top.
- Blvd Dubai – Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid – Downtown Dubai – Dubai