Dive into the friendly dolphins’ lives and discover their great habitat with our packages.
- Check-in period is 20-minutes.
- Safety orientation for 10 minutes with a Marine Mammal Specialist.
- 30 minutes in the water.
- Depending on what you need, wetsuits and vests are offered upon request.
- Showers and Changing rooms are available.
- Lockers and towels are available.
- Juices are available after the adventure is done.
- access to Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Discount admission to the Lost Chambers Aquarium. (On the same day)
- Children who are younger than 12 years old must stay with one of their parents or an adult.
- The tickets are not refundable.
- Aquaventure Waterpark is prepared for Atlantis hotel guests free of cost for every nights’ stay.
- Lifejackets are available.
- saving a place in the queue is strictly forbidden.
- All kinds of cameras or selfie sticks are not allowed on the slides.
- Shoes and Aqua Socks with thick and/or rubber soles are forbidden on the slides.
- Intoxicated guests will not be welcomed.
- Eyeglasses and jewelry should be removed before riding.
- The Aquaventure Waterpark is not responsible for any item loss.
- This is not recommended for pregnant women, people who have a history of neck, back, joint, or heart injuries, or with overweight or physically limiting conditions.
- If you have any kind of injury please let the team know to help you get a safe experience.
- Nappies/diapers are not allowed.
- Food and drinks from the outside are not allowed inside.
- Abayas, Sarees, cotton tops/bottoms, jeans, long pants, undergarments, street clothing, and sheer/see-through items or other material deemed inappropriate are not allowed.
- One-piece/two-piece swimsuit, speedo, rash guard, board shorts, and burkini are accepted.
Age & Height rules:
- All riders must be a minimum of 1.2 meters (48”) tall to ride the Trident Tower, Tower of Poseidon, or Tower of Neptune.
- Rides must be a minimum of 1.07 meters (42’’) for Zoomerango and Aquaconda.
- Children from 1.07metres (42’’) to 1.2m (48’’) must stay with an adult.
- All swimmers under 48” / 1.2m must stay in the arms of an adult for the entire experience in the water.
- Wearing a life jacket is required for all swimmers under 48” / 1.2m.
- Suitable for 8 years old kids and older.
- Monday to Saturday: 12.15 pm, 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm.