Having some quality time with our family is priceless at the magnificent Yas Waterworld.
- 4 tickets for the price of three.
- 25% discount on further Single Day tickets.
- entrance is FREE for children aged 3 years old or younger.
- Free parking available.
- Closed on Sundays.
- It has more than 40 rides, slides, and attractions.
- The longest dangled roller coaster in the Middle East. (Over 550 meters long)
- The rides are categorized by thrill level. (Shaheen’s Adrenaline Rush (EXTREME), Dhabi’s Exciting Adventure (HIGH), Hamlool’s Moving & Grooving (MEDIUM), and Sultan’s Young Fun (LOW).)
- Children at the age of 12 and younger must stay with an adult, with a valid admission ticket.
- Children at the age of 3 and younger can enter the Park for free.
- Junior is 1.1m for this park.
- ID photo is required as evidence of the age of each child.
- Foods and drinks are not allowed from outside.
- This ticket is non-refundable.
- Transparent or translucent swimwear isn’t allowed.
- Attire with metal buttons, zippers, buckles, or snaps is not allowed.
- Shirts or jackets that button or zip up the front.
- Long pants such as jeans, slacks, and trousers.
- Denim clothes.
- Any clothing or accessory (Belts, jewelry, etc.) is not allowed.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pools or attractions. (Waterproof swim diapers can be purchased at Sultan & Sons Trading in Qaryat Al Jewana Souk)
- Child changing and diapers.
- Rent locker and towel.
- Lost and Found.
- Baggage storage.
- Prayer room.
- Security Checks. (Bags)
- Ticketing stalls.
- Wristbands and park assets.