Adult AED 845/Ride
Child AED 845/Ride
Swim and explore the marvelous life of the most friendly dolphins with our delightful trips.
- Check-in within 20-minutes.
- Orientation for 10-minutes with a Marine Mammal expert.
- Members can enjoy the refreshing water for 40 minutes.
- Depending on your request water wetsuits or vests can be provided.
- You can use the changing rooms & showers during the adventure.
- Towels and Lockers are available.
- Complimentary juice. (When the experience is over)
- Access to Aquaventure Waterpark. (On the same day only)
- You’ll get a discount on admission rates for The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- The tickets are not refundable.
- Aquaventure Waterpark is prepared for Atlantis hotel guests free of cost for every nights’ stay.
- Lifejackets are available.
- saving a place in the queue is strictly forbidden.
- All kinds of cameras or selfie sticks are not allowed on the slides.
- Shoes and Aqua Socks with thick and/or rubber soles are forbidden on the slides.
- Intoxicated guests will not be welcomed.
- Eyeglasses and jewelry should be removed before riding.
- The Aquaventure Waterpark is not responsible for any item loss.
- This is not recommended for pregnant women, people who have a history of neck, back, joint, or heart injuries, or with overweight or physically limiting conditions.
- If you have any kind of injury please let the team know to help you get a safe experience.
- Nappies/diapers are not allowed.
- Food and drinks from the outside are not allowed inside.
- Abayas, Sarees, cotton tops/bottoms, jeans, long pants, undergarments, street clothing, and sheer/see-through items or other material deemed inappropriate are not allowed.
- One-piece/two-piece swimsuit, speedo, rash guard, board shorts, and burkini are accepted.
Age & Height rules:
- All riders must be a minimum of 1.2 meters (48”) tall to ride the Trident Tower, Tower of Poseidon, or Tower of Neptune.
- Rides must be a minimum of 1.07 meters (42’’) for Zoomerango and Aquaconda.
- Children from 1.07metres (42’’) to 1.2m (48’’) must stay with an adult.
- All swimmers under 48” / 1.2m must stay in the arms of an adult for the entire experience in the water.
- Wearing a life jacket is required for all swimmers under 48” / 1.2m.
- Monday to Saturday: 12.15 pm, 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm.